Benefits of Reformer Pilates
Are you ready to take your fitness journey to the next level? Reformer Pilates is a game changer! This full-body workout that’ll leave you feeling strong and energized.
One of the best things about Reformer Pilates is that it allows you to work against resistance, which means you’ll build strength and increase flexibility without the risk of injury. Plus, with the added challenge of props like weights, balls, and circles, you’ll never get bored with the variety of sequences that this workout offers.
And let’s not forget about the mental benefits! By focusing on the connection between your mind and body, Reformer Pilates can improve your concentration and leave you feeling refreshed and confident.
How to survive your first Reformer Pilates class
So you’ve signed up, booked in and set your alarm (and good intensions) for the early morning reformer class. NOW WHAT!
Here are some of our tips on what to do before your first reformer class by a Reformer instructor;
- Show up 10 minutes earlier than the class begins.
- Tell your instructor it’s your first class – don’t be embarrassed chances are there are a few of you.
- During the class listen out for beginner options, spring choices and exercise modifications. If you feel you can go a little stronger grab the attention of your instructor.
- Do follow lead from other students! Some of our regulars are our best form of teacher during class.
- If you feel fatigued, REST! Don’t push yourself just because the person next to you is doing a push up with one finger!
- Don’t forget to HAVE FUN and BREATH!
- Make sure you refuel after class